WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
This is not your standard recruitment pitch. And we can tell some other things this is not:
- short-term profit opportunity
- building things just because someone said so
- a journey without purpose
- an easy experience
We are a team. We are people. We do make mistakes, but we learn and grow as individuals. We grow fast, we break things, but we always have a purpose. It is time you aim higher.
Digitail is your chance to work together with people that want to bring a huge impact on the health & animal world and constantly contribute to the improvement of the veterinary healthcare system.
We want to build digital tools that help people gain time, automate redundant processes and bring joy.
We’re now expanding our team of 8 and are looking for a smart and brave Senior PHP Developer and one insane Full Stack Developer that will help us develop our solution further. We will work on new features and improving existing ones.
It’s an international working environment with a team based in Romania, Germany and Spain.
Autonomy is key for this career path and luckily you will have great team members to brainstorm with and help you if needed.
Your ideas are what will shape this company. The earlier you join, the more impact you will have.
Gym memberships? Food? Coffee & Water? Competitions? If this is what makes you better, consider it done.
We prefer working from the same place, however, we’ve been working in a remote environment for the last 5 years. We prefer if you are in Iasi, Barcelona or Leipzig. However, that is not a blocker.
Apply via this link and we’ll schedule a quick call to get to know each other!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Expertise in PHP and MySQL
- Laravel experience
- A portfolio with live links to sites that you have developed previously (preferred)
- Good knowledge of design patterns (i.e. MVC, Repository, Observer)
- The ability to work on LAMP development environment
- Git experience (preferred)
- Great attention to detail and be highly organized
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, mic, and speakers for calls, reliable internet and power, if working remotely
- Must have reliable internet and power
- The ability to work hours similar to the rest of the team (9am-6pm GMT+2)
- The ability to articulate yourself professionally
- Excellent written and spoken English
- The ability to adapt in a diverse and multicultural environment
- A positive and upbeat attitude
- Passion to build a startup
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Write clean structured and well-documented code
- Build new cool features, Web Services, 3rd Party Integrations, ERP/stock management systems
- Work with LAMP development environment and version control GIT